- ½ small mature breadfruit (cut in chunks)
- 3-4 cups water
- 1-2 cups milk (any kind)
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp nutmeg (grated)
- Sugar or honey (to taste)
- Bring water to a boil, add breadfruit chunks and let boil for another 5 minutes. Remove from flame and allow to cool.
- Transfer breadfruit chunks to a blender, adding the milk and spices.
- Blend to a smooth consistency, strain (optional), and sweeten to your taste.
- Place punch in the refrigerator until cool and serve over ice.